The San Diego Polo Club is excited to kick off its 26th summer polo season. Polo is a thrilling sport that encompasses both sophistication and class. Below are the collections of a few designers that are sure to keep you right on trend. Come join us for what will be an exciting season. See you on the fields!
- Post a gif to convey how you feel waiting for lessons to begin again at SDSPC... If winter ever decides to move alo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Posted 6 months ago
- Who is having polo withdrawalzies?Posted 10 months ago
- Welp! That's it for our 2018 lesson season but the season isn't over til the champagne is popped after the end of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Posted 10 months ago
- Thank you to Ashton for getting the arena up so we could squeeze in a lesson this afternoon! Lesson at 9am tomorrow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Posted 10 months ago
- Welp. We are rained out today guys. Slippery in the arena so not safe. Huge bummer.Posted 10 months ago
Popular PostsAdeptus After party Alvaro Tadeo Arena Polo Argentina Ashton Wolf California Charity Charity Event Chris Collins Chris Maloney Closing Day Colleen Wilson Colton Bancroft del mar hat company Diego Cossio Eldorado Polo Club Ellen Greenhill Empire Polo Club Events fashion Fashion Show father's day Gaston VonWernich Gaston Von Wernich Giving Back Magazine Golf Cart Polo Graham Bray Hanalei Bay Herradura Tequila Jesse Bray Jessica Bailey Jill Courtemanche Millnery Joy Bancroft Just For Fun Kimo Huddleston Krista Bonaguidi Labor Day Land Rover of San Diego Lindsey Chronert Los Angeles Mariano Fassetta Mariano Gutierrez Meet the Players National Youth Tournament Series Opening Day Player Profile polo Polo Event Rancho Santa Fe riviera magazine Roberto Estudillo Ron Bonaguidi Rossmore Cup San Diego San Diego Opera san diego polo San Diego Polo Club San Diego Symphony Sentebale Sonya Berg Spreckels Cup Starmeadow Sunday Funday Sunday Polo TERI Inc The Wild Thyme Company Twin Palms United States Polo Association USPA USPA Spreckels Cup what to wear to polo White Party Willis Allen Woodford Reserve
Oldies but Goodies